Senior integration developer H/F
Satisco is a consulting company specialized in Data integration and transformation. Since 2015, Satisco is part of an international ecosystem of 29 consulting companies, Alan Allman Associates, providing consulting services to many clients.
Satisco has recently been chosen by one of its Luxembourg customers to launch a "Digital Ambition" program including many new projects (ESB migration, Java projects...) over the next 4 years.
As a Satisco consultant, you will have the opportunity to develop specifications and design software solutions APIs on tools like IBM App Connect Enterprise and WSO2 EI. You will also be responsible of managing a messaging/streaming layer like IBM MQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ. On the data management side, you will be using Oracle, MongoDB and ETCD. The entire stack from development to deployment and operation will also be part of your responsibilities, meaning, that you will be using tools like Kubernetes, Knative, ArgoCD, Azure Devops and Grafana/Prometheus.
With Satisco, you will have the chance to follow top-notch trainings on tools like: WSO2 EI, MQ…
You have experience with:
- Experience with any Integration solutions / architecture (SOA, ESB, Micro services, Data Virtualisation…) is a must
- Developing specifications and designing software solutions
- Experience with any modern object-oriented programming language
- Experience with any Messaging or Streaming solution is an advantage (Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ…)
- Experience in cloud-based solutions is an advantage (Kubernetes, Tanzu…)
- Experience in Devops is advantage (Azure Devops, CI/CD pipelines…)
- Experience in MongoDB is an advantage
Who are you?
- You have a minimum of 4 years of IT development experience
- A Team player with a resourceful mind
- You have appetite for new technologies
- You are committed to deliver quality work
- You have good command of English or French
What we offer?
- A very attractive salary package with a BMW company car, a private medical care (DKV health insurance), meal vouchers …
- A wide training package (soft and technical training, access to a e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
"*" indicates required fields